Subject: 2025 WIPO Intellectual Property Judges Forum
From: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
To: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2025 16:52:04 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Please find enclosed circular C. 9278 relating to the 2025 WIPO Intellectual 
Property Judges Forum which will be held on Tuesday, October 14 and 
Wednesday, October 15, 2025, in a hybrid format (in person at WIPO 
Headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, and virtually on the Zoom platform).

Documents:  https://www.wipo.int/judgesforum2025

Registration: 
<https://www.wipo.int/registration/en/form.jsp?organization=WIPO&registration_id=610> 
https://www.wipo.int/registration/en/form.jsp?organization=WIPO&registration_id=610

Code :  NO79SQ21HG

Secretariat :  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

----------------

Veuillez trouver ci-joint la circulaire C. 9278 concernant le Forum 2025 de 
l’OMPI à l’intention des juges spécialisés en propriété intellectuelle qui 
se tiendra les mardi 14 et mercredi 15 octobre 2025, sous une forme hybride 
(en présentiel au siège de l’OMPI à Genève (Suisse), et virtuellement sur la 
plateforme Zoom).

Documents : https://www.wipo.int/judgesforum2025

Enregistrement : 
<https://www.wipo.int/registration/fr/form.jsp?organization=WIPO&registration_id=610> 
https://www.wipo.int/registration/fr/form.jsp?organization=WIPO&registration_id=610

Code : NO79SQ21HG

Secrétariat :  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

----------------

Se adjunta al presente mensaje la circular C. 9278 relativa al 2025 del Foro 
de la OMPI para Jueces de Propiedad Intelectual que se celebrará el martes 
14 y el miércoles 15 de octubre de 2025 en formato híbrido (en persona en la 
sede de la OMPI en Ginebra (Suiza) y virtualmente en la plataforma Zoom).

Documentos: https://www.wipo.int/judgesforum2025

Inscripción: 
https://www.wipo.int/registration/es/form.jsp?organization=WIPO 
<https://www.wipo.int/registration/es/form.jsp?organization=WIPO&registration_id=610> 
&registration_id=610

Código:  NO79SQ21HG

Secretaría:  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

----------------

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL

Ceci est un message automatique, veuillez ne pas y répondre

Este es un mensaje automático, por favor no responda a este aviso

World Intellectual Property Organization Disclaimer: This electronic message 
may contain privileged, confidential and copyright protected information. If 
you have received this e-mail by mistake, please immediately notify the 
sender and delete this e-mail and all its attachments. Please ensure all 
e-mail attachments are scanned for viruses prior to opening or using.

Classification: WIPO FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY